Newly Expanded PSSCA Board Announces 2017 Evening Under the Stars Gala For Thursday, September 21, 2017
At PSSCA’s March meeting at City Hall, six new members were inducted onto the Board of Directors. New members from left to right are
• Jean Ni Li, Financial Advisor and Senior Marketing Director at TransAmerica Financial Advisors, Inc.
• Jian Zhang, Associate Director, Confucius Institute at Portland State University
• Jeffrey C. Kinkley, Courtesy Professor of History and of World Languages & Literature, Portland State University
• Kevin Crotchett, Principal, Jackson Middle School, Sister City School to No. Ten Middle School, Suzhou, China
• Jennifer Hubbert, Associate Professor of Sociology and Anthropology, Lewis Clark University and Hong Mautz, President of Chinus Cultural Productions were on assignment and not able to join us for this special occasion.
PSSCA Executive Committee Members shown in the photo are Robert Fraser, VP, on the left and Lynne McIntyre, President, Bonnie Starkey, Secretary, and Alice Lee, Treasurer on the right.
Lynne McIntyre, during her President’s report, was happy to announce on behalf of the Board, the date of the 2017 Evening under the Stars Gala for Thursday evening, September 21. Guests will have an opportunity to meet Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, meet new and old friends, enjoy a wonderful buffet, beer and wine bar, as well as music and entertainment. Please be sure to save this special date on your calendar.